Senior Sales Manager
If you are looking for unparalleled adventures in spectral imaging and have an accomplished background in technology sales, Headwall is looking for you!
The Senior Sales Manager is a high profile, key contributor to the achievement of company revenue goals across a broad set of industries and a diverse customer base. Specific account responsibilities include large OEM customers, end-user accounts, and government agencies.
- Identifying prospects and closing new business opportunities
- Building high performance sales teams
- Recruitment and development of reseller channel
- Creating & presenting sales proposals/quotations/RFP responses
- Managing sales progress and attainment of objectives
- Engagement of cross-functional teams within Headwall & customer organizations
Location: Fitchburg, Massachusetts (no relocation offered)
Experience and Skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in science or engineering
- Demonstrated track record of successful sales & business development
- Sales management experience leading team of five reps or greater
- 10 years or more of progressive sales and sales leadership experience with scientific instruments
- Experience selling into process industries, OEMs, and research labs markets
- Must have experience profitably selling high performance, high value product sets
- Knowledge of spectroscopy or imaging technologies
- Knowledge of spectroscopy and analytical instruments
- Exceptional communication skills
- Motivated, competitive self-starter
The ability to combine application knowledge, engineering, and optics knowledge to develop innovative instruments is a key attribute to the position. The ability to write, publish, and present application research to continuously advance the state of the industry is important.
Headwall Photonics, located in Fitchburg, Massachusetts, is a leader in the sale of integrated spectral imaging solutions and single/multi-point spectrometers utilizing high performance diffractive optics. Headwall offers its worldwide base of OEM and end-user customers a range of integrated spectroscopy solutions that are designed and manufactured for application-specific performance in the Analytical, Life Sciences, Government, and Telecommunications industries.
Qualified candidates only; no agencies. Company information: www.headwallphotonics.com
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; all inquiries are held in confidence.