Come to the Headwall authorized reseller and partner Aermatica3D headquarters in Colverde (Como) to learn more about Headwall's compact Nano HP™ remote sensing VNIR hyperspectral imaging system at a Special In-Person Event on Tuesday, October 10, 2023.
Register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nano HP™ is the ideal system for VNIR hyperspectral-imaging missions with lightweight UAV / drones. It offers higher resolution and more spectral bands than the previous-generation Nano-Hyperspec in an extraordinarily small, lightweight and power-efficient package, and can be purchased as a payload to integrate onto compatible UAV drones, or as part of a "turnkey" system that includes the drone! Compatible drones include the DJI Matrice 300-series, DJI Matrice 600 Pro, and the FreeFly Alta X, made in the USA and available in NDAA-compliant versions.
Optional accessories such as LiDAR can be incorporated into payloads to suit your needs. Aermatica is an authorized partner of Headwall with years of experience providing systems to customers with demanding needs.
- Ideal for environmental monitoring, mining and precision agriculture
- Factory integrated and flight tested
- Best SWaP (Size, Weight and Power) ratio in its category
- VNIR wavelength range (400 to 1,000 nm)
- Integrated GPS-IMU, solid state memory
- LiDAR available for creating high-resolution digital elevation models and 3D point clouds
Don't miss the opportunity to see this cutting-edge technology in action! See you on October 10th at Aermatica3D!
Visit the Aermatica event page for more information or call:
📞Telephone: +39 031 552070