Principal sales management responsibilities include recruiting, training, and managing the international reseller network to grow revenue in support of Headwall’s primary markets:
- Remote sensing
- Advanced Machine Vision
- Medical & Biotech
The candidate will be expected to develop and execute territory plans and sales programs to drive partner success. This includes joint campaigns to existing customers, outbound activities to new prospects, planning & training with resellers, product demonstrations to customers, and general technical support necessary for Headwall, reseller and customer success.
- Demonstrated and quantifiable track record of successful channel sales & partner management.
- Demonstrated ability to engage strategic accounts and opportunities on a direct basis
- Experience with international reseller partners with focus on Asia Pacific region (China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, India, Australia)
- Must have experience profitably selling high performance, high value technical products
- Exceptional sales qualification skills to manage high volume of sales inquiries
- Motivated, organized, accountable and competitive self-starter that enjoys working in the fast-paced environment of a technology growth environment
- Knowledge of spectroscopy (spectral sensors and analytical instruments) and imaging technologies
- Polished verbal, electronic, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and capabilities
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout territory (50-60%)
Education & Background
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s or advanced technical degree
- A minimum of 10-15 years of industry sales experience
- A minimum of 6-10 years of regional experience with reseller networks
- Fluency in both English and regional language(s) is desired
- Working out of home-based office location within territory
About Headwall Photonics
Nothing matters more to Headwall Photonics than teamwork built upon our strong ethical and safety commitments Headwall Photonics is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Headwall Photonics's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law.
Qualified candidates should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Asia Pacific Sales Manager”.Headwall, located in Massachusetts, USA, is a leader in the manufacture and sale of integrated spectral imaging solutions and single/multi-point spectrometers utilizing factory-built, high-performance diffractive optics. Headwall offers its worldwide base of OEM and end-user customers a range of integrated spectroscopy solutions that are designed and manufactured for application-specific performance in the Remote Sensing, Advanced Machine Vision and Government/Defense Markets.